Friday 20 January 2012

Rage Blackout

Well hello,

First things first. WHO INVENTED ERRANDS?! Because, after 4 hours of running around downtown Toronto, during rush hour I might add, I despise every 1800 number and envelope with my name on it.I leave in 5 days, so I have the invincibility feeling right now. Bills? Nah, Ill just ignore them for the next 7 months. The worst. Between some thief trying to use my credit card at six hotels in America, trying to call Bell about canceling my phone, and City Hall - I want to crawl up like a hermit and stay inside until I leave before I have yet another rage blackout.

However, the reality is I can't do that .. So I did the right thing, and dealt with all my errands this afternoon, WORST! On a brighter note, I am headed up to a small town called Loretto in a few hours for my boyfriend (Kenny) and his brothers (Chris) going away party. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention they are traveling with me for the next while! Anyway, the town called Loretto occupies about 1,000 people at best. We are going to celebrate at the Loretto Tavern (shocking) where Kenny's band will play their first show in months! I am excited to go, minus more ttc traveling. Have I mentioned I hate the toronto transit?

Moving on .. since my optimistic packing approach yesterday, I have gone into a rage about five times unpacking and repacking my bags. I ended up packing WAY too much. I have watched a few youtube videos and am just now starting to get the hang of things.

Well, now that I've ranted for a few minutes - and it is already dark out. Time for dinner and a few drinks, then off to Loretto. I'll keep you updated for more stories of the small town, even some pictures if i ever figure out how to post pictures on this thing. Then tomorrow a nice day of hot yoga and work, then Sunday is my going away party! I am beyond excited to see many familiar faces.

I thank God it's Friday.

Till next time ....

1 comment:

  1. love you... can't wait to follow the trip. Wish they had this when I was young.

    ReplyDelete